Attorney for Cranston, Rhode Island City Council; Deputy City Solicitor, City of Cranston, Rhode Island; Assistant City Solicitor, City of Cranston, Rhode Island; Lecturer at Seminars for the National Business Institute in the areas of child custody and visitation, handling divorce cases from start to finish, guiding clients to favorable outcomes, the divorce guide from A to Z, and advanced family law; Guest Lecturer at Brown University on Law in Rhode Island; Guest Lecturer on Financial Issues in Divorce at Rhode Island Professional Day.
- 1994, Rhode Island
- 1995, U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
Law School Attended
- Suffolk University Law School, Class of 1994, J.D.
- Connecticut College, Class of 1991, B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyers Program in Family Law of the Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association
- Edward P. Gallogly Rhode Island Family Law Inn of Court
- Law Practice Management Section of the American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Rhode Island Association for Justice
- Rhode Island Bar Foundation
- American Bar Foundation
- Bremer v. Bremer 58 A.3d 922 (R.I. 2013)
- Kevorkian v. Glass, 774 A.2d 22 (R.I. 2001)
- Brooks v. Hill, 667 A.2d 1262 (R.I. 1995)